Cozy Airport Lounge

Tuesday, May 11, 2004

What's on your soundtrack?

I'm so dead... I stayed up till 4am yesterday trying to perfect my cd life soundtrack that I'm gonna share this sunday. Yeah, it all started when Jimmy and I were wondering, "If your life was a movie, what would be your soundtrack?" And so we're making our own mixes and sharing it with some people. It's gonna be tight. I'm making the album cover and liner notes too. Still tweaking the mix. There's way too many good songs! John Cusack's character said it best in the movie High Fidelity, that making a mixtape (hey, that was back in the days) is an art form. You have to have a good start, but then you can't put everything in the front so you have to slow it back down, pace yourself, then you go out with a bang. It's kinda like setting your baseball lineup.

As you can see, I have a new blogger template. This new template allows me to add commenting functionality without adding any new code, which is great, but the old ones got deleted. So sorry I can't get the old comments back. So start commenting away folks...I'll also be adding your blog links soon...

Did you know that Mark Cuban has a blog?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home