Cozy Airport Lounge

Friday, February 13, 2004

Guess what happened monday...
While eating dinner with Shooter in North Beach/Chinatown, some guy just came into the restaurant and yelled, "Somebody call an ambulance!" Now the jaded person in me, and also the 8 other customers and waiters there, were like "Dude...this guy's crazy"...until I notice that he's holding his neck. I walked over to the door and realized that he's been stabbed on the neck and there's blood on the floor. Crazy. So I dialed 911, relayed the descriptions of the suspect, and the cops came in like 2 minutes, the paramedics in 3, and I'm thinking...This never happened before, what do I do what do I do. I tried to calm him down, saying he's gonna make it, and by then he's lying down on the floor with blood spattered on the ground. Good thing the medics came so fast and in a flash, there were like 5 medics cutting his jacket, placing him on a stretcher and boom took off. What's also amazing is that there was a cameraman filming already, arriving at the same time as the paramedics. Anyway, you really can't have a normal dinner complaining about the 4 dollar roast duck wonton soup or the stupid valentine's day, or pretty much anything you have to complain about the world after witnessing first hand someone being close to dying, so we prayed for the guy and the suspect, hopefully that they'll be alright, and paid and took off, walking past where all the blood was. Man...why is the world so jacked up! I mean I know...but still!

Since Tengboy ain't gonna blog anymore (or so he says...) I just wanna blog that my roommate made employee of the month...hahahahaha...Yesh yesh, he's a model for employees everywhere. Make sure you pat him on the back for a job well done! (Half joking/half serious...he deserved it. Go ask him what he did...)

Did you know William Hung might be coming out with a new cd? Ok, not really, but it can totally happen. Man, on one hand I think it's just so funny and endearing but at the same time I don't know, I kept thinking "Man! Yet another bad portrayal of asian men in the media. Dis...dis....DIS SUCKAH!"

Talk to me, tell me your name
You blow me off like it's all the same
You lit a fuse, and now I'm ticking away
Like a bomb... yeah baby

Man, he gave his all. That's more than a lot of us...but to honor him, I shall sing the song on my next karaoke party....waaaaaatch out......

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home