Tonight I had dinner with my family and next to us sat a family having a very nice meal. The mom and dad had red wine to go along with their escargot appetizer before their main course. There were also two kids, and like their parents, they also had escargot. I'm sure that the little 10 year old didn't order the snails. As she used the fork to pry the escargot out, she had this really intensely grossed out face, with her eyebrows wrinkling and lips curling. It was so funny! She must have looked at the snail on her fork for like 30 seconds...looking at her dad as if to suggest that they have made a mistake. Haha...it's so funny cuz I can totally imagine her wanting a nice mcdonald's burger and fries and how much she would love to trade her expensive plate of snails for some good ol' fast food. I don't think she ate it. :) Isn't it funny how we change from kids to adults?
Went to karaoke tonight. That's when I found out that yeah, I might love rap, but that doesn't make me a decent rapper. I butchered some fine rap songs, including black eyed peas and eninem. Sometimes I feel like going under....some desk and hide that is. :) But it's all in good fun. Happy Burfday Slim!
Ok, gonna shut down now since I've had no downtime since coming down to LA. Crazy. Gonna spend some good ol' family tomorrow, and maybe get that Outkast song out of my head... It's been playing on and on. I'm really blessed to be able to hang out with a majority of friends that I had wanted to meet with. From going to Big Bear for snowboarding to just having coffee with some old friends at Starbucks, it's been a blessing really. So I thank my family and friends for bearing with me, that even with all this crazy schedules we all have, you still take the time out to hang out.
Oh yeah, last thing...what will we ever do without Greg........He's like the physical friendster.
Went to karaoke tonight. That's when I found out that yeah, I might love rap, but that doesn't make me a decent rapper. I butchered some fine rap songs, including black eyed peas and eninem. Sometimes I feel like going under....some desk and hide that is. :) But it's all in good fun. Happy Burfday Slim!
Ok, gonna shut down now since I've had no downtime since coming down to LA. Crazy. Gonna spend some good ol' family tomorrow, and maybe get that Outkast song out of my head... It's been playing on and on. I'm really blessed to be able to hang out with a majority of friends that I had wanted to meet with. From going to Big Bear for snowboarding to just having coffee with some old friends at Starbucks, it's been a blessing really. So I thank my family and friends for bearing with me, that even with all this crazy schedules we all have, you still take the time out to hang out.
Oh yeah, last thing...what will we ever do without Greg........He's like the physical friendster.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home