Cozy Airport Lounge

Monday, November 17, 2003

Man, I gotta get new cleats. We went to play football on sunday and it was raining and muddy. The only vivid memory of it was when Liz did a cut back and blew right past me for a touchdown, putting me on wrong side of the highlight reel. It was hilarious looking back though. I was playing safety and I saw Liz catch the pass and streaked towards the right sideline. I tracked her down and cornered her towards the sideline. Then for a split second, I saw a funny expression on her face. She saw me sprinting towards her, squinted her eyes and had a mischevious grin before pressing down on her cleats and cut back towards the center of the field. I didn't even come close as my mind wanted me to go back to the left but my body just kept going right. I couldn't stop in time as she found the opening and trotted home for the touchdown. Ouch...that was such a good move it hurts...I'm so embarrassed. Sigh... Good play Liz!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home