Sometimes, I just wished I can just google my physical desk for my lost items, like I'm trying to find my OSX 10.3 disks and I can't find them. Or how about having GPS beacon to all my items? That way I can tell if my missing dvd is at my friend's house or just sitting somewhere in my living room. Or if I can sort my physical items in my room using expose on the mac, sorting all the items neatly on the wall, that'd be nice. Yep...you can tell I work in the silicon valley...
3 days after getting 3 of my wisdom teeth pulled, I'm feeling much much better now. Thanks to the capitol for getting me jello and ice cream. That's why he's 'the better man'! And thx to tengboy for getting me gauze and jedimaster for taking me home. Thx for all of you who said I look like a chipmunk, but a cute puffy chipmunk at that. Yeah...thanks a lot. :)
3 days after getting 3 of my wisdom teeth pulled, I'm feeling much much better now. Thanks to the capitol for getting me jello and ice cream. That's why he's 'the better man'! And thx to tengboy for getting me gauze and jedimaster for taking me home. Thx for all of you who said I look like a chipmunk, but a cute puffy chipmunk at that. Yeah...thanks a lot. :)

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home