Gotta Love This Game

Wow, basketball just doesn't get any better than tonight's game between the Lakers and the Spurs. Two miraculous game ending shots, this is just too much. I'm just relieved that the Lakers came out on top. The fact that Derek Fisher was the one who made the miracle shot was only that much sweeter. He's not a superstar, drafted in the 2nd round, no one expected that much from him, but I love this guy. He's a fighter and now his shot with 0.4 seconds left is gonna go down as one of the greatest basket in playoff history. This rivals the Kirk Gibson home run off Eckersley at the World Series and the Tyus Edney 4.4 seconds bucket to beat Missouri in the 1995 NCAA Final Four Semifinals. This is awesome. Too bad Chick Hearn is not around to call it. Wow, just as it seems that the Laker season was going to end against the Spurs, this happens and now they have the momentum to win game 6. I mean, it's not over yet, the Spurs will come out fighting and have a good chance of winning game 6, but the Lakers have the experience to close it out. This is playoff madness. I love it. Go Lakers!

3 Comments:
when i was watching the highlights...i started tearing. i agree..of all the guys i'm so glad for fish. i heard the nba fined him every game last year for wearing his WWJD bracelet. let's just hope the lakers don't ease up. they have to close it out in game 6. go lakers!!!!
By
Anonymous, at 10:51 AM
Hey! i like your new template! I don't like the commenting thing from blogger though, b/c you have to sign in, or post anonymously, and can't use cool names.
~ MiscMusings
By
Anonymous, at 12:03 PM
I hate this game.
By
LIB, at 1:17 AM
Post a Comment
<< Home