Ah...Bermuda...
I thought I would be free from the internet in Bermuda but I just couldn't help myself. Quick updates: This place is beauuuutiful. Unbelievably clear waters up close, and in different vibrant shades of aqua and blue from afar. The sand is so clean, it's pink. No kidding. It's like white sand with some pigments of pink sprinkled on top. Put the water and the sand together, along with a blue horizon, hang a couple of fluffy clouds...there you have it. A fine day in Bermuda.
My cousin had a beautiful wedding. Aparently, it was held next to one of the top 10 beaches in the world, Horseshoe Bay in Bermuda. It rained right before the wedding and we thought it was going to be ruined and we would have to move it inside, but with 15 minutes before the ceremony, the cloud broke and we're left with an even more beautiful sunset as a backdrop for the outdoor cliffside wedding. What timing. I was a wreck as MC, but hey, there has to be a first time for everyone. I'm really happy for the newlyweds. I hope their lives will be full of joy and love.
My favorite comical moment: My dad ran into a screen door after breakfast. Haha...my dad is so funny. I asked mom what happened, and she nonchalantly said..."Yeah, dad ran through a screen door. He does it all the time." All the time huh...
People are extrememly friendly. Bus and cab drivers are always up for a good conversation. People would see us and come talk to us if they think we're lost. First I was skeptical, but they were genuine...People are much nicer than the states. I know I would get island fever real soon, but in the meantime, it's definitely nice to live here for a bit.
Guess what, they have a detroit station here. Guess what, I saw the pacers/pistons game live. Man, can't believe it. People here think Americans are so violent. Yeah, for me, I've never seen anything like it. I couldn't believe it was happening. I don't have time to write all that I feel about it (I'm on modem! Slooooow but can't complain! :)) Anyway, I go from decent bermuda weather to freezing NYC tomorrow, but just wanna say hi to y'all from Bermuda, and hope things are going well with you.
My cousin had a beautiful wedding. Aparently, it was held next to one of the top 10 beaches in the world, Horseshoe Bay in Bermuda. It rained right before the wedding and we thought it was going to be ruined and we would have to move it inside, but with 15 minutes before the ceremony, the cloud broke and we're left with an even more beautiful sunset as a backdrop for the outdoor cliffside wedding. What timing. I was a wreck as MC, but hey, there has to be a first time for everyone. I'm really happy for the newlyweds. I hope their lives will be full of joy and love.
My favorite comical moment: My dad ran into a screen door after breakfast. Haha...my dad is so funny. I asked mom what happened, and she nonchalantly said..."Yeah, dad ran through a screen door. He does it all the time." All the time huh...
People are extrememly friendly. Bus and cab drivers are always up for a good conversation. People would see us and come talk to us if they think we're lost. First I was skeptical, but they were genuine...People are much nicer than the states. I know I would get island fever real soon, but in the meantime, it's definitely nice to live here for a bit.
Guess what, they have a detroit station here. Guess what, I saw the pacers/pistons game live. Man, can't believe it. People here think Americans are so violent. Yeah, for me, I've never seen anything like it. I couldn't believe it was happening. I don't have time to write all that I feel about it (I'm on modem! Slooooow but can't complain! :)) Anyway, I go from decent bermuda weather to freezing NYC tomorrow, but just wanna say hi to y'all from Bermuda, and hope things are going well with you.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home