Cozy Airport Lounge

Monday, September 13, 2004

Finally, some pictures!

Shh...I managed to sneak some pictures up to the internet. I had to find a place that read my memory card, then have them burn it to a cd, then went to the hotel and had to sneak the photo cd right in front of the reception...then upload to shutterfly... Just know that this was a big operation...so here goes, enjoy!

17 whopping pictures!

We arrived in Rome and didn't do much. Down time to take care of some logistics like laundry...anyway, at night I went to the Spanish steps and the Trevi fountain, and in doing so went on the bus and subway here in rush hour traffic. I was so paranoid about pickpocketers. I love Trevi fountain. Spent 30 mins there and it was awesome. We have Vatican and St. Peter's Cathedral tomorrow, then the rest of Rome like the Forum, Colosseum, Pantheon, old Roman ruins, and other bits here and there on wed and thurs...then the city that we've been waiting for...barcelona.

When I come back, I'm gonna keep my hair. That's it. No more shaving it off. End of my little phase.

Ok, gotta sleep. Ciao!
Dave

3 Comments:

  • Thank God! Bring back that hair. Good to have you back.

    CK

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 11:15 PM  

  • did you throw the 3 coins at the fountain of trevi?

    By Blogger J, at 11:38 AM  

  • Looks like you're having a good time! Just got your postcard! If you're still in Europe, pick up some women for me :) I like the hairy, Eastern European type! -E

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 9:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home