Cozy Airport Lounge

Wednesday, October 30, 2002

Hi, I have a cool site for you my friend. It's a personal site from a person who I met only once. Her name is Sara and she's a missionary in Afganistan. Her site is here: http://www.fhi.net/~slim/ You might think it's just somebody's website, but if you spend enough time on it, you might see that what she's doing is so fullfilling. You might see her passion, her cause, and that doing work for God or even being a Christian doesn't have to be boring. In fact, in our world, where we fill ourselves every minute with entertainment, almost to suggest that we're taking the blue pill from the matrix and want to drug ourselves with entertainment so we don't have to see what's important, maybe Sara is taking the red pill. Seeing what's real and important and acting upon it. Seems like an adventure for the brave. An alternative to yuppiehood.

Going to nyc/boston/new haven is 2 weeks. I guess I'd better start finding places to stay...
Haven't had dsl at home for the last 2 weeks either. It's like I'm going thru withdrawal. But I guess it's good, make me do other things than sitting in front of the computer all day...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home