Cozy Airport Lounge

Friday, April 12, 2002

Hi, thought this blog was dead huh...well, sorry for not blogging more but I've been busy lately. BUT I do want you to check out this site. www.moby.com. Great site. Minimalist, personal, everyday. Now I don't know it's done that way for marketing...(man, have I been that jaded?) or give it the benefit of the doubt, it was done with a real authentic, independent desire to not let stardom affect the way he lives. Whichever one you want to believe, it's worth taking a look...

6 weeks until I head over to Korea. 48 days until World Cup kickoffs...Work is busy but hey, it's gotten me to nyc, europe, and in a bit, korea. Shouldn't complain...shouldn't complain. :| :) :D By the way, if you wanna know what I do, check out fifaworldcup.com. I'm the head pixel-altering-location-colorizing-coordinator-and-get-all-this-under-100k-perpetrator. What? Doesn't make sense? ....uh....don't worry about it.

Question: Would you rather have the power to fly or to be invisible?
Question: What other ethnicity would you like to be if you had a choice?

Actually, here's another --departure-- for ya... www.recesstime.net. My friend is writing for this paper and it's an interesting read. Check it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home