It's 2 am in the morn. Back in LA to send off my sister who'll be heading off to Japan for 2 years. Brave girl. Passionate girl. I'm proud of her. Yeah, I'll miss her, but since I bought her a webcam it won't be too bad...changes, everything's about changes. Sometimes there are changes which suck and hurts so bad, but you know inside that it's for the best. Oh yes, I'm feelin it full force right about now. My buddy said, sometimes we're busy treating the symtoms and not the root...Yeah, it's true. Ha, someone also said this over dinner, "Talking won't cook the rice." Dang, that has GOT to be an asian saying. Just saw "About a Boy" tonight, man, love to go to London if I have a couple hundred extra quibs but yeah, sometimes we ARE busy doing nothing and yep, no man's an island.
Anyway, days are strange lately. Incoming braindump: that wigi wigi scratching sound and it all came from "Rockit", life w/o internet, good friends aren't that hard to find, you just gotta open up. We're all fragile people. What if Iraq had the military power that we have and they ship their troops to SF and take me out at my house, all because of one American? God, how're you feeling God? Herd mentality/comfort zones vs. the genuine, uncompromising expression of the truth. A kid's smile, a cat's playfulness, the view of the bay and the bridge, priceless...
Wow, if you've read all those ramblings and is still staying with me, I have to give you props. Here, since you're such a good sport, I'll be frank with you. You know, everyone's all trying to look like they've got it all together, but everyone else knows that no one have got all together at all. We talk about not being picky and all but in reality we so are, pointing out faults of others so quickly. Is this because we hate finding faults in ourselves and so when we see a little bit of us inside another person, we recognize it and jump all over it? Is that an excuse for us? Ah well, I overthink a lot. "Being confident of this", "Don't be anxious", "Do nothing out of complaining or arguing", "Not that I have already obtained all this", life is interesting this way really...I bet you're totally lost now. It's alright. Last thing, what is the most beautiful moment in your memory right now? Beautiful isn't it? The sights, the sounds, the feeling you have inside...Yeah...there's more of those coming. And when it does, it might replace your current most beautiful moment, so why not be thankful about it and smile?
Anyway, days are strange lately. Incoming braindump: that wigi wigi scratching sound and it all came from "Rockit", life w/o internet, good friends aren't that hard to find, you just gotta open up. We're all fragile people. What if Iraq had the military power that we have and they ship their troops to SF and take me out at my house, all because of one American? God, how're you feeling God? Herd mentality/comfort zones vs. the genuine, uncompromising expression of the truth. A kid's smile, a cat's playfulness, the view of the bay and the bridge, priceless...
Wow, if you've read all those ramblings and is still staying with me, I have to give you props. Here, since you're such a good sport, I'll be frank with you. You know, everyone's all trying to look like they've got it all together, but everyone else knows that no one have got all together at all. We talk about not being picky and all but in reality we so are, pointing out faults of others so quickly. Is this because we hate finding faults in ourselves and so when we see a little bit of us inside another person, we recognize it and jump all over it? Is that an excuse for us? Ah well, I overthink a lot. "Being confident of this", "Don't be anxious", "Do nothing out of complaining or arguing", "Not that I have already obtained all this", life is interesting this way really...I bet you're totally lost now. It's alright. Last thing, what is the most beautiful moment in your memory right now? Beautiful isn't it? The sights, the sounds, the feeling you have inside...Yeah...there's more of those coming. And when it does, it might replace your current most beautiful moment, so why not be thankful about it and smile?

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home