Okay, so I'm single,
I'm just looking for love, that special someone to care you know?
Sigh...I've done it this time...this is the last resort...:P
Check out the homepage of Yahoo! Personals and you'll know what I'm talking about.
Hey what's a guy like me doing at a site like this???
Hehehehehehe....working at Yahoo! has it's benefits...or not...depending on how you look at it...
Btw, the site that I'm working on, fifaworldcup.yahoo.com just got nominated for a webby! Go vote for us!!!
I'll be sure to thank you later... :P
I'm just looking for love, that special someone to care you know?
Sigh...I've done it this time...this is the last resort...:P
Check out the homepage of Yahoo! Personals and you'll know what I'm talking about.
Hey what's a guy like me doing at a site like this???
Hehehehehehe....working at Yahoo! has it's benefits...or not...depending on how you look at it...
Btw, the site that I'm working on, fifaworldcup.yahoo.com just got nominated for a webby! Go vote for us!!!
I'll be sure to thank you later... :P

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home