Cozy Airport Lounge

Monday, April 22, 2002

six o'clock in the evening
don't feel like working today
so I fire up my blogspot but I wanna go out and play
still reminiscing about the weekend
and that perfect santa monica day
i'm sitting here but I'd be gone if I didn't carpool today!

And so I take a little spin, around the block, to the neighborhood blogspots
stuff about abercrombie, tests for your personalities, adventures to LA,
who would win, spiderman or clonetroopers? tan lines from Hawaii!
purple tuxedos, molds of teeth, hey, beats real world on mtv...

6:26...still in my cubicle, can't wait, to see millenium mambo
my mind wanders aimlessly, hey, what's the dealio?
thailand, missions, HK, LA, Korea
been racking up mileage like it don't matta

What am i doing anyway, as I go thru my life day by day
feel like I'm on a rollercoaster, oh man, don't mean to get introspective on ya
eod, end of day, didn't have to use my ak...guess it was a good day...


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home