Cozy Airport Lounge

Saturday, March 03, 2007

A reason to read my blog again


HK to NY Chat, originally uploaded by cozyairport.

Hmm...in the last post I was on day 3 of the US cross country drive... and I apologize... I totally stopped posting after that. Well, now I'm at the HK airport and thanks to free internet and ichat, I could have a video conference with my buddies in NY right after I landed in HK. I know it's nothing new, but when you experience it it's awesome! The idea that in any urban area in the world, with internet access, you can videoconference anyone from any other urban area, and we can talk about our experiences realtime. Why won't iphone have this feature???

1 Comments:

  • Hi David,

    I thought you had fallen out of this earth. What have you been up to? Still traveling around the world? We have a lot of catching up to do!!! I miss reading your blog... Let me know when you are back from HK. Take care,

    Andrea

    By Blogger Andrea King, at 10:16 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home