Last Stop: Hong Kong

The View from the Peak
Originally uploaded by cozyairport.
Well, over the last 2 weeks, I've seen my relatives and my college friends, went to the places that I wanted to go, ate food that I had been craving for, took pics that I wanted to take, and I'm finally packing my bags and returning home. I will definitely miss HK. Here's a set of pictures which I hope will show you what makes Hong Kong so interesting and unique.

3 Comments:
great pix man. i'm lookin forward to photo touring with ya in deutshland and danmark
By
gw, at 7:08 AM
Great pics, pictures of the Peak remind me of the night I proposed to J...
By
AlfDaBruin, at 8:22 PM
hey dshih, great shot there. i love the night lights. btw, i'm not on your friends list!? boo.
By
Jenny Lee Photography, at 10:44 PM
Post a Comment
<< Home