Cozy Airport Lounge

Tuesday, June 21, 2005

Yokohama pictures are up


Ramen Museum
Originally uploaded by cozyairport.

So after visiting the world expo at Nagoya, we headed out to Yokohama. Checked out the Ramen museum, had some delicious ramen, saw dragonboat racing, taking a stroll along the harbor, headed back to Katsuta to spend some time with my sister. Met up with her friends and had a wonderful time. It's always good to not follow a tour and just hang out with the locals. So I was fortunate enough to do that. All in all, it was a good trip and I felt good being able to spend some time with my sister while also being able to see parts of Japan that I've never went to. Click on the photo to enter the photoset and get descriptions for each photo, or hit the slideshow button to view just the photos. Enjoy!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home