Shanghai Pix are also up

Shanghai at Night
Originally uploaded by cozyairport.
It's raining hard here in HK so I've been busy uploading pix to flickr today. Yokohama/Katsuta pix are already up and now Shanghai pix are also up. You might notice that I don't have a lot of city pictures but a lot of food pix. So if you want to see Shanghai cityscape you might be disappointed. But for me, since I've been to Shanghai, going there was more about seeing how it has changed in 10 years, and then just talking with the people living there. See their different perspectives. I was fortunate to be able to take a peek at several Shanghai's. For a more descriptive post check the one I wrote about Shanghai a couple posts back.
I've enjoyed seeing my relatives and friends in HK. I've had many meals already with my relatives and yesterday met up with a college roommate to watch game 5 of the NBA finals. Big Shot Rob, he played big, and he should be in the hall of fame. How can anyone leave him open for 3 in the closing seconds of an important finals game is beyond me. Robert Horry, the best clutch player in the game right now.
Anyway, enjoy the photos. :)

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home